letter D H letter A N N Caslon metal type letter i

8.09.2010

11 Tools Reflections

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? My favorite tools are the image generators and mashups, digital storytelling and Jing. I look forward to using these tools in the classroom. I am really excited to explore using Jing and digital storytelling in the classroom, these are two tools that I think will really aid me in helping students with problem solving and math workstations.

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? I think the only transformation is that I've learned more tools to use to enhance learning in my classroom.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I was already familiar with a lot of the tools, having done 23 Things previously. The one tool that really peaked my interest was Jing...I look forward to exploring the possibilities of using it in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finished! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with Jing.

    ReplyDelete