letter D H letter A N N Caslon metal type letter i

8.08.2010

Tool # 10 Mobile Apps

I don't own an iPhone, iTouch or iPad but I have used the iTouch at school with students. Students were able to play math games that supported concepts they were working on in the classroom and have fun playing them. I found that most of the free apps they used were on their grade level but there were some that involved concepts that were more difficult and on a high school level. It's extremely important as a teacher to first review any app that you plan on using with students. I know that students are able to also listen to books on the iTouch which I think is great resource.

I plan on purchasing a iPhone and look forward to being able to explore more apps. My nephew introduced me to a couple this summer that I totally became addicted to.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how quickly we can become addicted to apps!?

    ReplyDelete