letter D H letter A N N Caslon metal type letter i

8.03.2010

Tool #5

Tagging and Social Bookmarking

I've used online bookmarking websites for student use on projects and research. I find del.icio.us easy to use to bookmark websites and discover new ones. When searching for online resources, tagging is an excellent resource to use to narrow down websites and resources.

I chose two websites that I would use as a librarian. I used the tags librarian and teacher. What I really enjoy about del.icio.us is the ability to add more tags when searching, which helps to really narrow down the search and websites.

Techlearning

KidsRead

I joined diigo.com and plan on exploring it later.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the Kids Read site you shared. I'll be checking it out more later, too!

    ReplyDelete