letter D H letter A N N Caslon metal type letter i

8.03.2010

Tool #4

I've used Google Docs in several of my library science courses. I really like using their documents for the simple fact that it allows more than one person to collaborate on a project or paper. For one of our group projects, we used Google Docs to create a webquest that we could use every year and share with others.

Here is the link to the webquest:
https://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddgknjqm_0gfjfq487

I have used Google Reader to subscribe to blogs that I read often but I don't find it that useful for me. If I read certain blogs daily, I immediately go to those blogs to stay up to date on their postings.

As far as using Google docs in the classroom, as the video and other testimonies state, it's a great way to allow students to collaborate together on projects and papers not only at school but anywhere. I see the potential for students to interact with others across the world and it can allow teachers to give students instant feedback on their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment